Saturday, March 21, 2009

Fairhope Arts Festival

I'm excited about the Fairhope Annual Arts & Crafts Festival this weekend in Fairhope, Alabama. Much as I enjoy walking around and seeing all the vendors, I don't get to take a lot of photos. Artists are a bit finicky about it (unless you work for a newspaper) due to concerns of people stealing their creative ideas.

BUT, one of the most exciting reasons for me to visit the festival is SUZY TORONTO! I love her Wonderfully Wacky Women, Gathering of the Goddesses, and Divas of the Deep...oh, okay, I just love all her fun artwork.

My Suzy Toronto shopping list (which includes some early Christmas shopping) for the weekend is probably as follows:

Memo pads or other Memo pads

Luggage tags

Christmas cards?

And maybe some note cards?

Now don't despair if you can't attend the the Fairhope event. There are a couple of other options if you like Suzy's work as much as I do. If you are local, you can find some of her items at The Emerald Turtle in Gulf Breeze, near Publix in the Seashell Shopping Center. Or, you may go online to Suzy's website and shop there.

Have a fun weekend!

No comments: