Wednesday, December 31, 2008

More Pie!

I admited to being a poor videographer, but my cell phone video is the worst and uber-pixelated when enlarged. Nevertheless, after I finally figured out how to transfer this clip taken during Thanksgiving dinner to my computer, I had to share it with you.

Poor little Ben only wants "more pie" which you will quickly see. Watch as his dad, Will Mitchell, continues to talk and at one point casually picks up a fork full of pie only to stall out while Ben keeps pleading "more pie".

2 comments:

Jen and Eric said...

Thanks for sharing this! Truly too cute!! I miss that little guy! :)

Barrier Island Girl said...

Jen,

I can't believe you're checking out my blog when you are getting married in THREE DAYS! I'd be a basket case! Ha!

See ya at the church! I'll be bringing my camera and camcorder to the reception, by the way. ;-)

DJ