Saturday, July 05, 2008

Tiki Jake's


I was very excited when I heard Tiki Jake's was opening in our area. I've been a fan of the Life is Good brand since I first discovered it a few years ago.


Jeff Elbert and Mario Roberts, owners of Tiki Jake's, proudly opened their new store in Gulf Breeze today. The Pensacola Beach Chamber of Commerce was there for a ribbon-cutting ceremony and to support this new venture by the owners of Island Style on Pensacola Beach.


Steve Hendrickson gave a wonderful concert on his steel drums. Who doesn't love steel drums.


Yummy appetizers! I claimed this cheese platter.


The Life is Good brand has an amazing variety of merchandise. From sandals and fun items for the beach...


to tees and beach towels...


tons of caps...


totes and sleepwear...


and things for tiny tots, too.

I'd tell you my favorite, but I don't want too many folks showing up on the beach wearing my shirt! I'll only say it feels like I'm wearing a layer of air which proclaims, "Life is Good". It was a tough choice between it and the tee that said "Sunny Side Up".

Next on my list will be those buttery soft socks for this winter.

And then a journal...

Read about the history of the Life is Good brand and then take a tour of this great shop which lets us all advertise positive messages: Life is Good!!

No comments: