Friday, May 30, 2008

Evenings in Olde Seville Square


It was another festive night at Evenings in Olde Seville Square, which featured Mr. BIG this week. Let me tell you, that pitcher looked like it was full of something cold and deliciously sweet!


While waiting for the band to start, you can see folks find various things to keep them occupied. Some bring books, some talk to folks around them, and other do crossword puzzles. I'm a Sudoku addict myself.


Having fun in the playground while mom sits nearby.


She's barefoot in the park.


Little Miss Sunshine!


You've seen this couple before! They get my cool couple award.


Ooohh, look at that plate of fruit. Yum!


This cutie was having a blast with her two little friends.


Perfect night for an ice cream cone.


Dance with me, baby, all night long.

No comments: