Sunday, April 06, 2008

Exploring!



No, they have not built any pyramids on Pensacola Beach. I just returned from nine days in Mexico, where I traveled from Mexico City to Cancun - from the ruins of the ancient city of Teotihuacan to the ruins of Chichen Itza (above). This is one of 1300 or so photographs I took along the way.

I won't be posting the photos of my trip here, but when I have sorted them all and gleaned the good ones, I may create another blog for travel photos and post a link to it on this site.

Did I mention it's good to be home!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BIG-
You might want to check out thunderdave.blogspot for new photos. He's spending a year in China and has great pics.
Lightnin

Barrier Island Girl said...

I checked out the blog and it's very impressive! What an incredible journey he's undertaking. Wow! At least in Spanish I could sort of make out a root word when reading.

When I get things in order and catch up from my trip, I'm going back to look at it more (and from the beginning). Thanks so much for the link, Lightnin'.

DJ