Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Kritter Krawl 2008

Despite cold weather and drizzle, the Kritter Krawl 2008 finally took place. See what you missed if you stayed at home!


I know they didn't say Quarter Krawl! I'm a second generation Kritter Krawler, y'all !


Okay, okay, I'll walk the line!


You're really nosy.


Sugar Baby found a friend.


Tiny top dawg'shund.


Oooohhh, where has that mouth been, mama?


There's a tiny little dog under all that hair.


Dad left the beads at home, but I've got attitude to pull this off!



A horse is a horse, of course...


But this one is a dilly of a filly at the Kritter Krawl.


It's lonely at the top.


The 'Max' factor.


I just luv my tutu, but the beads are beneath me. Really, my beads are beneath me, mom.


I better win something, cause I'm freezing my feathers off.


Darn it, Buster, that horse is wearing the same hat we are!


When David saw Goliath!


I trade you my Jimmy Chew's for your Dawga Karan.


Kibble! I smell Kibble. Gimme Kibble!


Gorgeous little Quigley.


Hey kid, I like your beads.


Mommy, don't let it eat me!


I just want to go home and watch Animal Planet.


I better see you all here next year at the Kritter Krawl!

No comments: