Wednesday, August 29, 2007

The coast is clear


We're coming up on Labor Day Weekend, but already the beaches are clearing out. I biked about a mile past Portofino and saw one person sitting on the beach between me and Portofino Island Resort.

September and October, in my opinion, are the most beautiful times of the year to visit Pensacola Beach. It is still fairly hot in September and it is the height of hurricane season, but October is just about perfect as you can get.

"That's when it always happens,
Same place every year,
I come down and talk to me
When the coast is clear."

~~ Jimmy Buffett

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another great photo !! I can view your blog and photos with my blackberry !! Cool
Seadog

Barrier Island Girl said...

Wow! That's pretty incredible! Thanks for telling me.

DJ