Sunday, February 26, 2006

The Grand Parade in Pensacola

The Grand Parade was held Saturday afternoon in downtown Pensacola. Everyone tried to stay dry, but finally gave up. What's a little drenching among friends.



Hey, it's a dry pirate!



Wet floats!



Wet police officers (throwing beads!)!




Wet bagpipers!



Wet babies!



And wet dogs.
(Poor Annie, you can see from her expression, even Labradors get tired of being wet eventually)



The Krewe of Ya-Ya's: Live well, laugh often and love much!



Da Queen Bee!




"You always grab the good boa! I'm taking my Pepsi ball and going home!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey DJ
I see you've found a slice of paradise. I've been to Pensacola once, about 10 years ago. It's tuff to walk on the beach during the day cause the sands so bright and I even had sun glasses on!
Dale - San Diego, Ca