Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Bands on the Beach, July 24


"I'm forever blowing bubbles
Pretty bubbles in the air
They fly so high
They nearly reach the sky..."

~~Jann Kenbrovin, "I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles


"We'll forever bust your bubbles,
Pretty bubbles in the air.
They fly so high,
But never reach the sky
When we chase them in the sand."

~~ Barrier Island Girl


"I want to ride my bicycle, I want to ride my bike
I want to ride my bicycle, I want to ride it where I like."

~~ Queen, "Bicycle"


First on the dance floor.


"...Hang with the locals at the Quiet Mon
Where you can be a tourist, a beach bum, or a star
And be as you are..."

~~ Kenny Chesney, "Be As You Are"


"...Look around and see all of my friends.
Oh, friends, that's right, friends, friends..."

~~ Bette Midler, "Friends"


Ahhh, little Ricky just woke up from his nap.


If there was one special ability I'd like to have it would be to read the mind of small children and animals. Sometimes I catch the greatest expressions and would give anything to know what's going on inside their little head. In this case Lauren's tiny fist may hold a clue.


A table for one?


Enjoying Bands on the Beach.


Twilight is falling over Pensacola Beach


Time for the Cat to start prowling.


Uh oh...looks like Lauren may be developing a case of Felinophobia!

No comments: