Friday, November 04, 2005

Great Gulfcoast Arts Festival - Friday


And now I see why it is called the GREAT Gulfcoast Arts Festival!


It was a beautiful day in Seville Square!


The fantastic Holly Shelton can belt 'em out. She will also be belting me if she ever sees this picture of herself! Holly is a beautiful woman with an awesome voice. You may catch her next performance at the Great Gulfcoast Arts Festival at 2:00 p.m. on Sunday.


Did I mention pastries?


Did I also mention some people like to be left alone to eat their pasta in peace or they get very pissy? (His words, not mine!)


Artisans from all across the United States showcase their work. This is a festival you should not miss.


The balloon man!


The days of wine and roses...and cowgirls


The dulcimer dandy


Beautiful pottery. Actually, I'd call it functional art.

No comments: