Saturday, October 18, 2008

Trip to Tennessee

I will be leaving in the morning to take my mother back home to Tennessee and perhaps have an opportunity to see some of the fall colors through the mountains. I plan to stay a few days to help her on some projects, then return to Pensacola Beach on October 23rd or 24th.

Like many of you, I'll be checking in on Kirsten's 'Traveling Turtle Girl' blog to see what's happening on the island while away, especially since I am going to miss seeing the last hatchlings of the season. The final nest is due to hatch around October 20th.

I'll be back soon!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Rocky Top has to be one of top 10 songs ever made. It's that catchy. Lyrics are genius. As a native Tennessean, I am assuming its a song that conjures a ton of memories and emotions.

Sean B. Halliday said...

I love Tennessee.

I've created a site to showcase the best of the Tri Cities.

Please feel free to use it to find all that the Tri has to offer.

Let me know what you think of the site and how it can be improved

http://www.thetricitiesbest.com