Friday, September 26, 2008

Pensacola Seafood Festival - Friday


Day One at the Pensacola Seafood Festival and the weather was perfect. I love the yard art/sprinklers near the northeast entrance.


And all dog lovers will zero in on this vendor! She has a great selection...


and considering out location, who doesn't have a soft spot for "Shore Dog"!


All types of artists were represented. I liked the mermaid!


I especially loved this vendor with her beautiful display of glass. Note the turtle!


Great face painting! If only I could be so brave as these girls.


I enjoyed watching Jim Zhang of Norcross, Georgia. One of his specialties is "name painting".


Ah ha! The most excellent clean-up crew! You couldn't ask for a happier group of guys!


They were Clean & Green!


And, of course, there was seafood everywhere you turned! You can get a taste or you can get a $30.00 captain's platter with just about everything that swims! The choice is yours.


I love vendors which offer hand-painted signs. They're always so creative.


I have to go back this weekend and get one of the orchids offered by this vendor.


Beautiful wood carvings - the colors of the fish are incredible!


Ahhh...these young parents made sure their little one has sunglasses and a hat in our strong sunlight!

You have two more days to check out the Pensacola Seafood Festival in Seville Park.

No comments: