Thursday, October 04, 2007

Barktoberfest 2007!

One of my favorite events takes place in Seville Square this weekend. Mark your calendar, folks -BARKTOBERFEST 2007 is scheduled for October 6! My blog followers know how much I love to photograph dogs in costume. You can click below to check out my B.I.G. awards from previous years.

Barktoberfest 2006, Part I

Barktoberfest 2006, Part II

Barktoberfest 2005

Registration begins at 9:00 a.m. for those entering their dogs in the costume contest. Judging begins at 10:00 a.m. There will be photographers available to capture your cutie in Halloween garb or with you, pet product vendors, and usually an agility course contest and demonstration.

Area rescue associations such as the Emerald Coast Golden Retriever Rescue and the Northwest Florida Great Dane Rescue will be in attendance. This could be the perfect time to adopt a canine companion.

The Pensacola Boston Terrier Meet-up Group will also be there for a play-date with other B.T. owners. The park will be open until 2:00 p.m. for anyone who wants to bring their pet to compete or just enjoy the festivities.

I'll see you there!

1 comment:

Joanna B said...

Since I can't be there (too far from O-H-I-O, I look forward to the photos!