Friday, October 05, 2007

Barrier Island Girl Photography

Today I finally launched the Internet storefront for Barrier Island Girl Photography. You will see it listed in the left-hand column under "Links". Thank you to blog viewers who've been so patient with me as I've worked to build up my inventory of photos and set up an online store.

I am still in the process of uploading favorites which have been requested. At this point I have approximately 30 different photos available on the website. In the coming weeks I will be adding more of your favorites, as well as new photographs of the island.

You may feel free to e-mail me to request a print from any of my past Barrier Island Girl blog posts and I will add it to the storefront. There will be a choice of 5x7, 8x10, or 11x14 prints. You may purchase the prints only or buy them double-matted and signed.

I am living my dream here on Pensacola Beach and the most gratifying part of my blog has been sharing it with you, receiving your comments, even establishing friendships with some of my viewers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Don't be afraid of the space between your dreams and reality. If you can dream it, you can make it so."

~~ Belva Davis

No comments: