Sunday, October 07, 2007

Barktoberfest 2007!


"Aye, matey, it's me again! Captain Jack Sparrow!"


What you eat in private shows in public. Who knew they'd take it this far!


"Halloween? Gee, dude, I thought this was gonna be a luau!"


S.P.O.I.L.E.D.


"Is there a doctor in the house?" Ay chihuahua, he's got his hands full right now.


"Don't worry! I'll help you, doctor!"


"I'm here for back-up, too, doctor."


"For eight hundred years I have trained Jedi."


Ahhh look! It's a Black-eyed Susan.


"Is it just me or is it gettin' hot out here."


"Ahhhh...this is better."


"The family that plays together, stays together...in uniform."


"Wow...what IS that, mommy?"


"Yeah, yeah...haven't you ever seen a dog with pink nail polish and a pink tutu before"


"I was a movie stah, dahling. They just don't offer decent roles since Garbo."


"Hey, man, this beats walkin' any day."


One dog too many and out like a light.


Who knew they looked like this before their poodle cut.


Here's what I'm talkin' 'bout.


Buds.


"Oh man, why'd you make me wear this stupid pumpkin head? My head itches!"


It's not the dog in the fight, it's the fight in the dog.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great dog photos !!! Seadog :)

Annie Patterson said...

What a fun day!!

Anonymous said...

Hi DJ. Great picture of my Buds

Thank You,

The Dougal