Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Portofino Pumpkins

The Pensacola Beach Chamber of Commerce meeting was held aboard Portofino One this morning. As members arrived to sign in at the Lifestyle Center, we were treated to a delightful display of Halloween pumpkins designed by various departments, including housekeeping, landscaping, Portofino Adventures, tower and unit maintenance, etc. You may pick your favorite:


Hmmm...Pamela Lee Pumpkin, perhaps? Or Mae (Intra)West?


Ayyyyy, matey. It's Porto the Pirate by Tower Maintenance. Didn't I see him at the Paradise Grill last week?


Lovely Pumpkahontas is searching for her John Smith.


Love the door-stop nose! But the mouth is a bit reminiscent of Hannibal Lecter. Yikes!


"If I only had a heart!"


You're under a Rasta



Shiver me timbers, does that pirate have a pet Gour'vocado!


Why do I find Blue Man so disturbingly scary? Perhaps I was chased by a mop-topped snorkeler and a baby alligator in another life. Or is it the teeth?


Now you're talking! I love party beads, even on my pumpkins!

Happy Halloween, everyone!

No comments: