Friday, February 24, 2006

Venus in Paradise

I discovered the most amazing little shop on Pensacola Beach today! Tucked away in a tiny store on Via de Luna is an adorable European-style boutique that offers trendy styles straight from Los Angeles.

Venus in Paradise is located at 23 Via de Luna and definitely worth a visit when you're in town. Actually, considering the size of the shop, the quality of the clothing, and the fact that everything is under $100, I'd say you may have to take a number just to browse the shop this summer.




Even the mannequins are ready for Mardi Gras at Venus in Paradise!



I want this jacket!




Hmmm...obviously helps if you have a killer bod'.




"Giancarlo! I am no fool! You cannot treat me like a dummy, as though I do not exist! I am so beautiful and smooth with botox. Why do you not talk to me instead of smiling at this barrier island person?"

No comments: