Saturday, October 28, 2006

Barktoberfest 2006, Part II

More of Barrier Island Girl's Awards at Barktoberfest 2006!


Award: Best Snoop Dogg impression

"Get back, JoJo! "


Award: Most Patriotic

"So, does the red tie mean you're Republican?"


Award: Most Elegant

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful."


Award: Best Behaved!

"We were the Pom Prom Princesses"



Award: Best Pumpkin

"I'm the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!"


Award: Best impression of a waif from Les Miserables

"Can we puhlease go home now?"


Award: Biggest Hair

"Don't you just luvvvvvvvvv my leopard jacket? Oh my, you mean it's actually giraffe???"



Award: Best Poker Face

"I'm the King of Hearts."


Award: Most ready for naptime

"My bottle, my booties, my bib, my binkie, my bedtime."


Award: Came closest to biting the photographer

"Back up, sweetie, or Number 14 is gonna make mincemeat outta your arm there."

No comments: