Monday, September 25, 2006

A beach wedding



I love weddings on the beach. This morning I discovered the remnants of one, and its simple romantic beauty made me smile. Bright flowers to symbolize a happy future and yards of windblown tulle must have given an ethereal effect at sunset. Can you imagine the vast blue horizon as background for the ceremony, while your eyes are drawn in to focus on a happy young couple. What special memories everyone took home with them.

"I dreamed of a wedding of elaborate elegance,
A church filled with family and friends.
I asked him what kind of a wedding he wished for,
He said one that would make me his wife."

~~Author Unknown



"Love one another, but make not a bond of love;
Let it rather be a moving sea between the shores of your souls."

~~ Kahlil Gibran

No comments: