Saturday, April 15, 2006

Solace



"The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature... Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be…amidst the simple beauty of nature. As long as this exists, and it certainly always will, I know that then there will always be comfort for every sorrow, whatever the circumstances may be. And I firmly believe that nature brings solace in all troubles."

-–Anne Frank, The Diary of Anne Frank

2 comments:

overactive-imagination said...

Another beautiful picture. Do you take all of these yourself?
Dawn

Barrier Island Girl said...

Thank you Dawn, I'm glad you enjoy my photos. I do take them all myself and love sharing the beauty of the island with all my blog visitors.