Monday, December 01, 2008

Season Your Holidays with Island Spirit!

We're kicking off the holiday season with gusto. Be sure to stop by the Visitors Information Center today and pick up your Passport to Santa's Island today so you can start collecting stamps from Pensacola Beach Chamber-affiliated businesses all over the island.


This is how your passport looks when you pick it up. Details, along with a list of participating businesses, are printed on the back.


And this is how it looks when you've 'traveled' around the island and filled it with stamps. Take it back to the Visitors Information Center and you will be entered in the drawing for a Grand Prize which includes hotel accommodations, dinners, merchandise, and gift certificates. The drawing will take place after the Polar Bear Plunge on January 1.

And while you're at the VIC, don't forget to pick up a coloring sheet for the Children's Coloring Contest. All the children's art will be displayed in Island Style's Tropical Christmas Room and prizes will be awarded.

It's Christmas time!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really love the crab ornament! I live in Pensacola and would love to give one of those at my ornament exchange (and maybe one for me too). Could you tell me where you got it? And I enjoy your blog.

Thanks,
Bonnie
veggieslicer@hotmail.com

Barrier Island Girl said...

Hi Bonnie,

I've had that ornament for a while, but my best bet would be that I bought it at The Mole Hole, 425 E. Zaragoza St. in Pensacola.

You could call and ask the lady if she has it. Their number is: 850) 434-7329. Even if they don't, they usually have beautiful and unique Christmas ornaments for sale on their tree.

I hope you find one!

DJ

Anonymous said...

Thanks DJ. I've been meaning to go to the Mole Hole. It's one of my stops every year for ornaments and gifts.

Have a wonderful holiday.

Bonnie