Sunday, November 30, 2008

Home again!

Here I am, back in Pensacola Beach after a trip to the Dallas/Ft. Worth area for Thanksgiving, thankful to have survived a 13-hour drive home in heavy rain and a slew of Louisiana drivers trained at the Mario-Andretti Ragin' Cajun Driving School!

Thank you for some of your very kind comments on my blog while I was away. I think I have the best blog followers in blogdom and I really appreciate your feedback.

Tomorrow is a big day! Our Season Your Holidays with Island Spirit event kicks off, so be sure to swing by the Visitors Information Center to pick up your 'passport'. I'll tell you more about that and some of the other upcoming events later.

{{{Pssst - here's a little secret. I just found out that the Grand Marshall of our Surfing Santa Beach Parade on December 14th will be Roy Jones, Jr.! How cool is that!}}}

1 comment:

PJ said...

How cool is that. I'll have to try to make it!