Saturday, December 13, 2008

Island Style Open House

I stopped by Island Style for their Open House before going Christmas carolling this evening. As you may have guessed, this is my favorite shop. It's especially fun to visit this time of year with all their beach-theme Christmas ornaments on display


Here is an interior photo of the store, though it is larger that this suggests.


This sea turtle from December Diamonds' Aquatic Collection is my favorite Christmas ornament this year. I bought one for my own Christmas tree a couple of weeks ago.


Hey, is this Nemo? Maybe it's his girlfriend.


"Home is where you hook up" Pensacola Beach ornament.


I just noticed a new collection called Sea Babes and this one, Pixie, is the one I brought home. The detail is exceptional. You should see the jewels in the treasure chest she's holding!


You'll have to drop in and see the whole line. There is a great selection.


Margarita mermaid!


They have a variety of beautiful shell ornaments, brushed with a light coat of opalescence. How pretty it would be to decorate a second small Christmas tree at home or the office with nothing but shell ornaments.


Santa in a scallop shell.


I'm sure my family and friends get tired of my beach-themed Christmas cards, but I never do. Ah shucks, now you know what you'll be getting in the mail.

Drop on by Island Style and check out their Christmas ornaments. They are ideal as a little hostess gift or stocking stuffer.

No comments: