Friday, July 14, 2006

The Blue Angels practice



What great fun to walk out to the beach yesterday and watch the Blue Angels practice. Here comes Fat Albert. Can the hornets be far behind? And I wonder if those swimmers knew about the practice session. Can you imagine their surprise at the sight of Fat Albert, if not?



Uh oh! Is someone out here on the beach doing a rain dance?



And here they come!!! Yippeee!!!!



"Hey guys, look at me. Am I a finalist?"



Ahhhh...off again, into the wild, blue yonder. Bye-bye, guys!

Just look at the color of the water and the sky. Can you imagine what it looks like from their perspective?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

superb job!!!!
wish i were there..
breeze kissing my nose..
toes in water..
immersing my total being in the experience..
sky...
sand..
water..
just being at peace..
at home on the beach..

TJ said...

Awesome!!
Loved the bird showing off!!
:-D