Thursday, July 06, 2006

A beach bloom



A couple of days ago, before I headed back to check on my parents in Tennessee, I took a few photos to post while here. IF mother's dial-up Internet service cooperates, that is.

Pressed for time I explored the yard of my new home on the beach. Imagine my surprise when I discovered a couple of exquisite, fragrant blooms on a tiny shrub-size Magnolia tree!

I can't wait to get back home, listen to wind rustling through the palms trees, and possibly catch the scent of magnolia blossoms on a warm evening breeze.

1 comment:

TJ said...

That is a beautiful bloom...my sinus's are flaring so I'm unable to smell anything but I can just imagine the rustling of the palm trees...after my first trip to the ocean I bought a CD of ocean sounds that helped me when stressed, but nothing like the real thing is there?
:-D