Friday, September 30, 2011

Art & Wine Weekend

It's once again time for Art & Wine Weekend!  This year there have been some changes made to the event, most notably being the location.  Instead of artists having their tents at various locations around the island, all artists will be set up in the core area between the Visitor's Information Center and the Sandshaker.

I will be there from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. each day with baskets of note cards and double-matted photos in various sizes.  This year I have also added a few larger pieces - photos on canvas.  

It is a fun event, not only because it gives me an opportunity to display my photography, but increasingly I've had folks that follow my blog come out to introduce themselves or say hello.  So, if you're in the area, please stop by this weekend!  I'll look forward to meeting you!

No comments: