Friday, March 19, 2010

Home again...again!


Ahhh...home again! In case you missed me since Mardi Gras festivities ended, I've traveled from the Southwest to the Southeast -- Dallas, Texas to Rockledge, Florida.

This evening after arriving home and being computerless for a week, I was excited to upload photos from this latest trip and see what I captured. One of the most exciting sidetrips was to observe beautiful Great Egrets at the St. Augustine Alligator Farm Rookery.

I have a lot to catch up on, but I can't wait to share some of my travel photos with you in the coming days.

4 comments:

Loui♥ said...

DJ...
what an elegant egret!!
beautiful!!!
and you were in Rockledge FL?..
(I was there once with Keith..
when he showed me his place of employment!)
can't wait to see all your latest photos..
and welcome home!!
hugs, smiles too
Loui♥

BaysideLife said...

What a beautiful capture. Perfect. Welcome home.

Peggy said...

Gorgeous mouth watering pic of that Egret!!
I was in Rockledge last week at a quilt shop with my sister!! Small world we all travel in! Cannot wait to see the rest of your pics!

PJ said...

Welcome home, DJ. What an amazing sight you've brought us.