Saturday, March 20, 2010

Fairhope Arts and Crafts Festival


Michael Smith (with his 'what are you doing' look as I photographed him at the Gulf Breeze Arts Festival last weekend), is one of our excellent Pensacola photographers. He will be exhibiting at the Fairhope Arts and Crafts Festival again tomorrow, so please stop by his booth, #124 at the intersection of Equality Street and Section Avenue to say hello and look at his work.

You will especially love Michael's seashell collection, which you can preview by clicking HERE.

I've come to know several of our area photographers and bloggers in the past few years and without exception they have all been generous, encouraging and supportive of each other. Living in paradise does that to people!

2 comments:

Loui♥ said...

DJ..
you are so correct!!
Michael's shells are exquisite!!
just simply so elegant!!
he is truly gifted!!
thanks for sharing!!
warmest hugs..
Lou in Denver♥

Sharon Pickering said...

As chance would have it, I had a long conversation with Michael yesterday at his booth in Fairhope. We discussed the acquisition of his newest camera upgrade. Always a hot topic amongst photographers. I left green with envy on one hand, but dreading the day I have to retire my Nikon D40 for a newer model. I know that day is coming, but I love my camera.