Friday, July 04, 2008

She's back!


Believe it or not, I'm still alive and kicking out here on the island. Living on Pensacola Beach means that you open your doors and share time in paradise with your friends and family, and I've had a passel of them at my house lately. I was laughing at my calendar last week when I realized that in the first six months of 2008 we've already had guests for 35 of those nights!


By the end of their visit here, folks almost always say Pensacola Beach is one of the most beautiful places they've seen and other beaches pale in comparison to our sugar-white sand and emerald water.


Walks we take are full of wildlife sightings when we head toward Range Point.


Cloud formations are spectacular along the Gulf Coast, especially this time of year.

Happy Fourth of July, everyone! Stay safe.

No comments: