Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Bands on the Beach


What a fun night we had at Bands on the Beach as we listened to classic rock from The Dinosaurs! Fifteen month old Maddox was my little peep-eye, flirtin' buddy for the evening.


Cayden held on to her kite! Most of the time! What a little sweetheart.


And her adorable 'seven-going-on-seventeen' older sister, Charis, held on to...her phone! We may be looking at a future Miss Florida, what do you think?


Ahhh, look at this tiny Georgia peach. Twelve-week old Kennedy enjoyed her first Bands on the Beach. Her parents were married right here on the beach a year ago and the whole family is visiting from Carrollton, Georgia. I think The Dinosaurs are interrupting her nap.


The back row enjoyed the concert, but I see no toe-tappin' yet.


Hey, is that the group from R & R? Can you guys give me some tips to get me back on my scooter after a wipe-out? These guys were totally into the concert!


It's Wes, my next-door neighbor and the great gardener I've mentioned several times. I love running into friends at concerts. Wes was kickin' back with his beautiful wife, Elaine, and their friends Lance & Mellissa. I'm truly blessed to have such wonderful neighbors here on the beach.


Robert and Patty are always at Bands on the Beach. What a perfect couple. They're usually dancing or hugging, but always smiling, which is why they are so much fun to photograph! I think you've found your match, Robert!

1 comment:

the spy said...

lovely blog and cheering