Friday, July 15, 2011

Blue Angels over Pensacola Beach

It certainly has been a busy couple of weeks with family visiting, the Fourth of July celebration, and the Blue Angels Air Show on Pensacola Beach. It has been great to see crowds back at the beach, helping local business owners make it a profitable year, and trolley stops being put to good use as people save a little gas by taking advantage of free rides.

I've taken time to catch my breath, had a little quiet time while I cleaned the house and worked in the yard, plus check out and download  photos and video I've taken recently.

There are tons of great photos on the web and on Facebook of the Blue Angels performing over the beach, so I'm just going to share a few video clips I took of Team RV, Fat Albert, and the Blue Angels performance so you can get a taste of the excitement last weekend. Our thanks to Mike and Chrissy Cook who invited us to attend their Blue Angels party and family reunion! Chrissy is a wonderful hostess!


Fat Albert



Here comes Fat Albert again!


Blue Angels


How cool is this!!


Team RV in their brightly colored planes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog. Your photography captures the beauty of the beach. Your words are lovely as well. I've just started a blog about living on PensacolaB myself. If you get a chance, take a peek. It's not a major literary piece, just my musings about my life on the beach. We live on Ensenada Uno, the east end of the beach. My blog: www.lifeispensacolabeachbaby.com