Thursday, March 31, 2011

Gray, windy day

It's a gray, cool, windy day on the beach with gusts well over 20 mph.  High winds which coat the landscape with salt spray are not good for my little lemon tree.  See the teeny, tiny lemons which are beginning to form.  Hopefully the wind will die down later in the day and I can shower off the salt before too much damage is done.


By the way, the scent from my little tree is incredible right now.  I cannot imagine how divine it would be to walk near a whole grove of them in bloom.

1 comment:

Novice Naturalist said...

Aww. I do see your baby lemons. I spend my Christmas break in southern Arizona at a friend's place, where the yard was bordered with heavily laden lemon and grapefruits bushes and trees. And oranges, can't forget the oranges. Hope your litte lemons make it through the salt bath. Jay