Monday, September 28, 2009

Art & Wine Weekend on Pensacola Beach

This coming weekend is Art & Wine Weekend on Pensacola Beach. I will be participating and once again my tent will be located between Paddy O'Leary's and Island Realty. I'll literally be hanging out my Barrier Island Girl shingle, so you'll be able to find me.

This year I'll have more note card variety packs available in some of my 2009 Barrier Island Girl photos, as well as double-matted photographs of our beautiful island.

To check out a list of all the participating artists and more details about the event, click HERE to look at the current edition of Island Times. You may also stop by the Visitors Information Center or any Chamber member business for an Art & Wine Weekend map.

We're going to have so much fun!

No comments: