Wednesday, August 06, 2008

In memory of Noah

Note to my blog followers:

One of the websites I follow, listed in the section under Blogs I Read, is "Dog Parks and Brew Pubs". Randy Hamilton is an excellent photographer and a great guy whom I've had the pleasure of meeting! If you have ever checked out his website, you may have visited his blog and know that Randy and his wife, Sharon, have been sharing their experience as expectant parents. They've been looking forward to finally meeting Noah and starting their journey together as a family.

Sadly, Noah passed away during delivery. I know those of you who have been following their blog will be as upset as I was to hear about this devastating news for Randy and Sharon. We wish them peace, love, and healing during this difficult time.

No comments: