Friday, February 22, 2008

Rain, rain...



The weather has been perfect...if you're a fish, a duck, or a surfer. Yesterday we had sheets of rain pouring down. Today we've had fairly light rain off and on, heavy fog at times, and a few rumbles of thunder.

Luckily we had very nice weather before this front moved in and I was able to get a lot more work accomplished on my butterfly garden. This rain and reasonably warm weather should start to make things really take off. All the dune sunflowers I pulled up during the winter managed to heavily re-seed themselves and already I see tiny green leaves popping up all over my yard.

Spring fever is on the rise!

2 comments:

Chris Olson said...

I love the pictures on your blog. I moved away from Pensacola about a year and a half ago and they your pictures help me remember home.

Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

It's like when it rains in SoCal..I thought it never rained in California! lol

patrickdaniel